[text from the website] Please help spread the word – we’re doing a second round of casting for the erotic documentary Doing it Again specifically looking to cast scenes of trans women with trans partners. We’re looking for couples, friends, fuckbuddies, and individuals willing to be paired with someone – yes that includes trans men applying individually!
(If you’ve already applied before, please see the note at the top of the new casting call for what this means for you).
Anyone who is trans can apply but we’re specifically trying to get more submissions from:
* Trans Men – as a part of a relationship or individually to be paired with a trans woman.
* People of color
* People in existing relationships (especially long term)
* People over 40
* People in or near Washington DC, New York, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Seattle, and Portland
We are especially looking for:
* People of color,
* People over 40
* Trans men
* People in mid to long term relationships
(Note about genderqueers: Trans folks who are genderqueer are certainly welcome to apply for this volume, but be aware that there is a separate volume specifically around genderqueer identity, that this volume will not discuss genderqueer identity in detail, and as a side effect there is a risk you will be read as having a binary gender identity. Please gauge your own comfort level with this.)
WHAT PARTICIPATION ENTAILS?
Participation will include both an interview about your experience of relationship and hookup dynamics and unscripted sexual activity in whatever form that sexual activity takes in your life. If possible, this will be broken up into two shoots, each taking approximately 1 to 3 hours of time (including setup, paperwork, etc). You will be compensated $200 for participating in this project. You must be 18 years of age or older and have photo identification.
People are encourage to apply as a pair or triad (whether they are partners, lovers, friends with benefits, etc.), however, there is a limited ability to pair individuals who apply individually with others who apply individually. Please note that if applying as a pair or triad, each person must fill out the application.
* March 14-18, in Washington DC
* March 19-22, in New York City
* April 2-6, in Toronto
* Mid April, in Vancouver, BC
* May ??, in Victoria, BC (NOT CONFIRMED)
* June 13-15, in Philadelphia (NOT CONFIRMED)
* The rest of the time – Seattle, WA